Information Technology projects are often large, complex, and costly initiative that are integral to an organization’s ability to operate in an efficient and cost-effective manner. These complex projects require the coordination of multiple, concurrent processes; numerous human and physical resources; and cutting-edge technologies. Steps and specifications must be tightly coordinated and monitored in order to achieve the desired outcome and not inadvertently waste time, effort, and expensive resources. JC provides project management services designed to assist clients achieving desired results from their information technology initiative through:
- Defining project scope and objectives.
- Defining project requirements, tasks, and outcomes (deliverables) required to stay within scope and to achieve objectives.
- Determining resources, financial and human, required to complete the project.
- Setting timelines and milestones for accomplishing tasks and producing deliverables.
- Creating issue-tracking and change management processes.
- Managing projects within the defined budget.
- Assessing project risk and identifying needs and mechanisms for communicating information to the project team and associated stakeholders.